Wednesday 3 February 2010

My Brief




I'm in two minds what Kubrick film to go for and what 3D element to put in. I haven't been giving this project as much attention as the environments project. I have been totally immersed in that project. I'm slightly concerned with the lack of time I have to get things done. Originally I wanted to take the 'Bobby's world scene where he's tricycling through the corridors scene and model the tricycle and person in a spoof corridor scene. After the tracking tutorial and keeping things relatively simple I decided against it as I don't have enough time. Steve gave sound advice of using different bits from Kubrick films and modeling them into one scene. I still like this idea and will see where I get with it. The alternative.....


No comments:

Post a Comment